Job Announcement - Public Relations/Communication Specialist
TITLE: Public Relations/Communication Specialist
TERM: Part-time, 20 hours a week, partly remote
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All candidates meeting the required qualifications.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Shen NGO is looking for an experienced Public Relations/Communication Specialist to communicate the purposes and philosophy of the organization on different platforms to the public at large and, specifically to potential beneficiaries, donors, volunteers and projects stakeholders.
- Develop a PR plan aimed at making Shen's activities accessible to a wide range of beneficiaries and partners;
- Improve the quality of Organization’s voice via different online and offline channels;
- Manage Shen’s website and pages on social networks, promotion of activity, conduction of activity analysis, preparation of reports;
- Develop content for Shen website and social network pages, updating information about current programs and activities;
- Work with the media (writing press releases, organizing coverage of Shen events);
- Implement other assignments envisaged by the PR plan (i.e. preparation of newsletters, booklets, annual reports, organization of events, etc.).
- Higher Education in Communications, Journalism or similar relevant field;
- Relevant work experience (preferably in the NGO sector);
- Excellent SMM skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian and English languages;
- High sense of responsibility.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive.
Interested candidates are asked to send their CVs to: email@example.com, stating the position title in the email subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.
OPENING DATE: 7 May 2021
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 6 June 2021